Thursday, July 11, 2013

All about science

I am going to try this from a different direction.  I am going to create my own curriculum that is aligned with the recently created science standards.  26 states worked together to decide what science students need to know, and the what has now been published.  As soon as I get permission to use their name I will post it and a link for you.  The how of teaching these standards is left up to each state who then chooses to crate more rules or leave it up to the school district.  This trickles down until it is stopped, or gets to the classroom teacher.  Since I don't report to anyone, the buck stops,with me.  I am off to get permission to use the name of these newly created science standards for the next generation of user.

No comments:

Post a Comment